Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is finally in our hands (happy launch day, everyone!) and the game has already been treated to an important update.
The day-one patch takes the software to version 1.0.1, fixing a number of issues that affected gameplay and adding Spanish audio. You can find the full patch notes below (thanks, Japanese Nintendo):
Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity – Version 1.0.1 Patch Notes
- Added Spanish audio.
- Fixed software issues, including the following problems:
- Fixed issue where proceeding further became impossible after certain operations in the menu screen of the two-player mode.
- Fixed issue where proceeding further sometimes became impossible when changing characters at a certain point in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed issue where proceeding beyond the loading screen sometimes became impossible after defeating an enemy with a certain procedure in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed the issue where the screen display got corrupted and controls apart from the HOME Button stopped responding after certain operations in the materials selling menu.
Make sure your game is updated to version 1.0.1 before getting stuck in!
If you haven’t already, feel free to catch up on our definitive review of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity to see if it sounds like your cup of tea. If you’ve already bought the game, let us know how you’re getting on with it in the comments below.