Riders Republic is out now on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, welcoming you to a massive multiplayer playground where you can experience the thrill of a variety of outdoor sports like biking, skiing, snowboarding, wing-suiting, and rocket-wing-suiting. Whether you want to roam freely, compete against the best, or nail crazy tricks solo or with friends, there are plenty of exciting moments and activities to be discovered.
Jump into a huge and vibrant open world based on America’s best-known National Parks, including Bryce Canyon, Yosemite Valley, Sequoia, Zion, Canyonlands, Mammoth Mountain, and Grand Teton, which have been recreated and imaginatively mashed together to form the ultimate outdoor sports park. Team up with or against friends in the following multiplayer modes:
- Mass Races: The wilder the better in these multisport races, which feature more than 50 players on Xbox Series X|S, and more than 20 players on Xbox One. New races appear randomly on the map regularly, so you’ll need to remain agile as you fight your way to the finish line.
- Versus Mode: Join up with five friends in hundreds of career events and see who’s the best.
- Tricks Battle: Compete in 6v6 arena matchups and try to land as many tricks as possible on the various sections of the arena to capture them and earn points. The team with the highest score wins.
- Free-for-All: Challenge up to 11 opponents and show them how it’s done through a select playlist of events.
Customize your rider with progression-based gear, and if you want to wreck the competition dressed like a giraffe or a dinosaur, you absolutely can. Make a name for yourself in the republic through five different career progressions; as you progress, you will sign with famous sponsors and get invited to notable sports competitions, including Red Bull Rampage and the X Games.
Get into the action on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S starting today, because there’s plenty more to come. Year 1 of Riders Republic features a grand opening pre-season, three themed seasons, and free content and updates including new multiplayer modes, live events, and weekly challenges. If you purchase the Year 1 Pass, you’ll get exclusive additional content including exotic kits, cosmetic bundles, and the upcoming BMX sport add-on.
Riders Republic supports cross-play and cross-generation play, so you can connect with friends wherever they play. If you purchase the game on Xbox One, you’ll be able to upgrade your game to the Xbox Series X|S version at no additional cost thanks to Smart Delivery. Dive in now, catch some major air, and dominate those mountains and canyons!
– Compete in an all-out mass start race—collide, grind, and fight your way to the finish!
– Customize your character to show off your style to your friends or show up the competition.
– Bike, ski, snowboard, or wingsuit through a seamless open world in Career mode or multiplayer events.
– Go wild in iconic US national parks like Yosemite and Zion.
Next Week on Xbox: October 25 to 29
Jump into Riders Republic Early During Time-Limited Trial Week Starting on October 21
Relive History for Up to 75% Off During the Assassin’s Creed Franchise Sale