Bless Unleashed‘s latest update, Secrets and Scions, launches today on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S! Secrets and Scions continues the story of Bless Unleashed, brings in some UI/UX improvements, and new updates to our Reputation and Prestige systems! All of that plus a brand new Invasion quest! And best of all, this update is free for all players!
New Story Updates
The story of Bless Unleashed continues as players travel through Beoran on their way to Eidolon Forest. On the way, they will encounter a new mysterious plot from the sinister group, the Faceless, which they must unravel before continuing on their journey if they are to restore order to the region! A brand new Invasion quest will also be introduced to the area, and players must face off against undead and prana infused golems to stave off an invading chaos god attempting to gain a foothold in the region!
We’re addressing some long standing player feedback in this update, and making some often requested changes to our user interface for this update as well. Two of our favorite changes are a reworked targeting reticle for ranged classes to make it easier to see when you are in range to attack an enemy, and a new sell all and extract all function to help get you out of the menus and back into the field for adventure faster!
Updates to Reputation and Prestige Quests
Currently in Bless Unleashed, once you complete your weekly Prestige quests for a faction you’re stalled out on your reputation gains until the next week. This update will resolve this by introducing new daily Prestige quests which can be completed after you finish your weekly quest in a region. That’s not all though! Players can now continue to earn rewards beyond reaching Exalted status with a region! Once you reach Exalted, additional reputation gains can now continue to be accrued. Earn enough reputation and you’ll earn a special chest filled with items to help on your adventures!
Get ready Pyreborn! The challenges of Secrets and Scions await in the latest update for Bless Unleashed!
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
• Stunning, Expansive – Explore a richly detailed open world, built in Unreal Engine 4. Party up with friends to explore, discover, and battle massive monsters.
• Combo Driven Combat – Customize your own combos for an even more rewarding combat experience, where proper positioning can be the difference between success or death. • Pretty Dangerous – Defend yourself from massive dragons, giants, and other fantastical creatures even as danger from other players is always a threat. FEATURES:
• Mature Minded – Bless Unleashed is a violent world with a rich, complicated backstory and an intricate plot.
• Friend & Foe – The open persistent world challenges players to survive a menagerie of mythical beasts… and each other. Integrated PVP provides danger at every turn.
• Classic Fantasy With a Twist – Choose between five classic fantasy classes like the arcane wielding Mage or the bloodthirsty Berserker in a world full of magic. Travel the world in search of the truth about the gods with your companions for your own brush with divinity.
Challenge the Fate That Binds You When Tales of Arise Arrives on September 10
Scarlet Nexus: Futuristic Tech and Psychic Abilities Stylishly Unite on June 25
Little Nightmares II Interview: Creating a Land Full of Nightmares
This Week on Xbox: May 7, 2021
Open Country Coming to Xbox One on June 3
Adventure Game The Wardrobe Arrives on Xbox One