Riot Games is taking the whole month of November to celebrate its new Netflix animated series Arcane within all of its League of Legends universe games. The event dubbed RiotX Arcane starts today, with the official kickoff beginning on November 6 at the League of Legends World Championship.
This upcoming “Super Weekend” will include World Championship tournament play and the premiere of Arcane episode one at 5:30 p.m. Pacific on Saturday. It will be the first Netflix show to have a simultaneous debut on Twitch, which fans can watch on Riot’s page or co-streamed on other content creators’ Twitch channels. The remaining two episodes of Arcane will be released weekly on Netflix.
To commemorate Arcane’s premiere, Riot is releasing updates in all of its League-related games all month long, some of which are based on the new show. Here’s what Riot has cooking for players throughout November:
- Free Arcane-inspired skins for Jayce, Vi, Caitlyn, and Jinx
- Preseason 2022 Update featuring new elemental drakes, items, and runes
- Caitlyn Art & Sustainability Update
- Map accents on Summoner’s Rift and more!
- Arcane Experience in-game event
- Arcane Jinx and Vi skins available free through daily login rewards
- Jayce and Caitlyn’s long-awaited release in the Hextech Heist event
- Themed weeks in Guild vs Guild, including Jinx vs Vi
- The release of a new permanent PvE mode, The Path of Champions
- New Champion: Jayce
- Thematic support cards from Piltover & Zaun
- Mega Event Pass
- Gizmos & Gadgets set release
- Arcane-themed Tacticians including the introduction of new Chibi Champions
- A new Double Up mode for you to play with your friends
- Free RiotX Arcane Pass
- Free in-game Collectible Items
- In-game Arcane Collector’s Set
- New Agent: Chamber
Fans can also check out this month-long narrative adventure from Riot, which can be found at The World of RiotX Arcane event hub. The story will advance throughout November and reward players with in-game goods. Twitch drops will also be in effect for those watching any of the Riot games above starting on November 7.
Will you be watching the premiere of Arcane this weekend? Are you looking forward to any of these new characters, modes, or skins being added to Riots games? Let us know in the comments!