Here’s how to set up parental controls on your PS5.
How to Set Up Parental Controls with Your PS5
- Go to Settings. It’s the wedge at the top right area of the home screen, located in between the magnifying glass icon and your PSN avatar.
- Select Family and Parental Controls.
- Sign in manually or with the app, as instructed on screen.
- Add a Child
- Input Child’s Birthday
- Pay 50 cent charge (this is easier if you already have a card attached to your account”
- Sign your child up with a valid password and email.
- Set Parental Controls. Some will be defaulted based on your child’s age but you can adjust all of them now or later.
If you already have a child account linked you can adjust the parental controls from Select Settings > Family and Parental Controls > select member and edit accordingly.