Update: As a quick reminder, this is your last weekend to enter all of the Ash’s Pikachu codes below into Pokémon Sword and Shield. The codes remain valid until 30th November.
To celebrate The Crown Tundra, the second piece of DLC for Pokémon Sword and Shield, players can now get their hands on multiple versions of Ash’s Pikachu – a variant of the cuddly critter that’s wearing Ash Ketchum’s hat from the anime series.
All of Ash’s various hats from over the years – so that’s eight generations’ worth – are available in-game, starting with the iconic hat from the very first season of the show. In a nice touch, they also have ‘Ash’ as their original trainer in-game.
You have until 30th November 2020 to enter each of these passwords into your copy of Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield.
If you need help, here’s how to use the codes above:
- Launch your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes.)
- Be sure to save your game.