In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Wealth points of interest are sites that include major resources. These include Ingots, Gear, and Book of Knowledge Abilities. There are 22 Wealth points in the Rygjafylke region of Norway (this does not include small treasure chests). The breakdown of Wealth includes:
- 14x Carbon Ingots
- 5x Gear Pieces
- 3x Book of Knowledge Abilities
See the sections below for details of all the locations where Wealth can be found, and use our Checklist feature to mark off which ones you’ve obtained!
There are fourteen ingots you can find in the Rygjafylke region.
- Location: Avardsnes
Chest inside the longhouse.
- Location: Stavanger – In the basement of a house near the shore.
From the road, enter the basement of the house by walking through the curtain in the front. Once inside move the shelf that’s against the wall to access a tunnel. Shoot the clamp off the suspended crate to clear path to the chest.
- Location: Stavanger – Restricted Area
- Location: About halfway up the mountain in a cave close to 130m away from Hyvlatonna
- Location: Hyvlatonna
- Location: Haervik Shipyards
Kill and loot the War-Band Chief.
- Location: Inside the tower of the enemy outpost on the mountain near the northeastern border of Rygjafylke.
- Location: Underwater shipwreck 600m East of the Deserted Chalet.
- Location: Locked chest inside the Deserted Chalet.
- Location: Heillboer, underneath the house
- Location: Hoettrsrand – Atop an icy rock pillar next to a ship wreck.
The ice prevents you from climbing directly to the top. Use the shipwreck and climb the mast to the very top. From there you can jump and reach the wooden pillars of the platform above. From the platform climb the part of the pillar with no ice to reach a ledge above with a campfire. Shoot the clamp to cause the rest of the ladder to drop (there are arrow next to the campfire if you need to reload). Climb up the ladder to reach the chest at the top.
- Location: Eikundarsund
Kill and loot the Arrow Horde in the tower.
- Location: Abandoned Cabin 250m East of Elgrfors
- Location: Kjotve’s Fortress – Between the first and final gates inside a house on the right.
There are five pieces of Gear you can find in the Rygjafylke region.
- Location: Ikke en Oy
Found the the island during the quest “Honor Bound”
- Location: Gryttirsand – Marauder’s Den
Chest is on a platform hanging overhead. Climb to the to of the building on the South side and jump from the roof’s post to get onto the hanging platform.
- Location: Haervik Shipyards, underground near the northern corner.
Find the square hole on the ground that acts as an entrance to the mineshaft below. Climb down the ladder to find the chest.
- Location: Eikundarsund – Chest inside the main building on the southern side of the base.
- Location: Kjotve’s Fortress – Near the temple.
There are three abilities you can find in the Rygjafylke region.
- Location: Gryttirsand – Inside the central tower.
Climb the ladder outside to enter the tower. Once inside break the wooden section of the floor to gain access to the room below containing the book.
- Location: Cave behind the waterfall on the mountainside west of Kjotve’s Fortress
Find the hidden entrance behind the water fall and enter the tunnel. Keep following the tunnel and use a heavy attack to destroy any ice sheets blocking your path.
- Location: Nottfall – Cave entrance at the southern edge of the town.
Enter the cave until you reach the barred door. Jump over right side of the wall to inside.